Friday, August 25, 2023

Lets Talk Bible Talk - Never Underestimate The Power of Prayer Zech. 2

Never Underestimate The Power of Prayer

Zech. Chapter 2

 

I looked up and saw a man with a measuring line in his hand. asked him, “Where are you going?” He answered, “I am going to measure Jerusalem to see how wide and how long it is.”

 Then the angel who was speaking with me left. Another angel came out to meet him  and said to him, “Run, and say to that young man, ‘Jerusalem will be inhabited like an unwalled village because it will have so many people and animals in it.  I will be a wall of fire around it, declares the Lord. I will be the glory within it.’

 
“Hurry, hurry! Flee from the land of the north, declares the Lord. I’ve scattered you to the four winds of heaven. 
 Hurry, Zion! Escape, you inhabitants of Babylon! 
 This is what the Lord of Armies says:  Afterwards, the Glory sent me to the nations who looted you. Whoever touches you touches The Apple of His Eye.

                                                       ...........
  1Cor. Chapter 14


"If I pray in a another language my spirit prayers but my mind is unproductive."   So what shall I do?  I will pray with my spirit but I will also pray with my understanding;  I will sing with my spirit but I will also sing with my understanding.  Pursue love, yet earnestly desire spiritual gifts especially that you may prophesy.

For one who speaks in a tongue does not speak
men but to God; for no one understands but in his spirit
he speaks mysteries. But one who prophesies speaks to men for edification and consolation.

One who speaks in a tongue edifies himself; but the one who prophesies edifies the church.

Now I wish that you all spoke in tongues but even more so, I would that you would prophesy; And greater is the one who prophesies than one who speaks in tongues unless he interprets so that the church may receive edifying.   

Find me on FB - ChristineDyeDymek
Email: chrismdym@gmail.com

Your positivity of constructive criticism is welcomed, as well as positive encouragement.
You may leave comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment